Yep! I'm really bored right now, so I went and found a meme I'm pretty sure I haven't done before. So let's fix that.
001. Real Name: Shannon
002. Nickname(s): One of my friends calls me Biscuit, and frankly, I don't remember why.
003. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
004. Male or Female: Female
005. Nursery: I'm not sure I ever went to one.
006. Primary School: what
007. Secondary School: wHAT
008. Hair Colour: It's a fairly dark brown.
009. Long or Short: I got it cut sometime in September, and it's fairly short! Well, to me, anyways. My hair has always been nearly down to my butt my entire life (it finally reached my crack last year), but sue to my poor nutrition and hair dyeing, it was pretty dead. So I cut it a little above my boobs last year and it's much healthier, and I really like it!
010. Loud or Quiet: I'm usually very very quiet, but I get pretty loud when I'm excited over something.
011. Sweats or Jeans: Sweats for around the house, jeans outside.
012. Phone or Camera: the camera on my phone sucks ass. Real cameras are very nice.
013. Health Freak: It's one of the good side effects from being anorexic :'D
014. Drink or Smoke: I AM A GOOD NOODLE
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Just a few boys, but I'm talking to one and he's very very nice c:
016. Political orientation: *spreads hands* I DONT GIVE A SINGLE SHIT
017. Piercings: I have two sets in my ears. I want a third, but unfortunately my earlobes are fairly small :c
018. Tattoos: Maybe one day. I'm so indecisive and not sure if I can go through with the commitment, though.
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane: Not a commercial one. Just a little one my dad's boss owns.
020. Car Accident: Only one, I think. I was pretty small.
021. Fist Fight: jfc no i'm a ninny
022. First piercing: I was like, six. I distinctly remember going to a birthday party afterwards.
023. First Best Friend: We don't talk anymore because shit happened a few years ago and now she pretends I don't exist c:
024. First Instrument played: The alto saxophone, for like, a month. Why? Solely because my last name is Simpson and at a 4th grade level I thought it would be hilarious.
025. First award: Distinguished Honor Role
026. First Crush: I was 8, I think
027. First Language: English
028. First Big Vacation: When I was very young, I went to Cape Cod. My family goes to Maryland every year, so that was the last exciting I did with my family.
029. Last Person you talked to: My sister
030 Last Person You Texted: a very charming boy c:
031. Last Person You Watched: UM
032. Last Food You Ate: I think it was a pretzel
032. Last Movie You Watched: The Room
034. Last Song You listened to: I have no idea, as that was a few days ago.
035. Last Thing You Bought: Chinese food.
036. Last Person You Hugged: Friends!
037. Food: Nearly any fruit or veggie, and bread. Oh, and ketchup.
038. Drinks: I'm pretty sure my bloodstream is nothing but Coke Zero now
039. Clothing: I'm really into anything. I like cute little skirts and dresses, retro outfits, and band or game T-Shirts.
040. Book: My absolute favorite book is Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli. It's for a younger audience, but it's a very big part of my childhood.
041. Colour: Blue and green c:
042. Flower: I actually really really hate the smell of flowers. But I like all sorts of meadow flowers.
043: Music: It ranges from Disney soundtracks to hard rock. Mostly alternative, though.
044. Game: I've recently fallen in love with Undertale! I hope to cosplay Frisk sometime soon. But I also hold Animal Crossing very close to my heart c:
46. Subjects: If I had to pick one that actually requires any academic skills, it would be Chemistry.
IN THE PAST YEAR I...
047.  Kissed in the rain
048. [/] Celebrated Halloween. (I didn't actually go out this year :c But I drew my characters some costumes instead.)
049.  Had Your Heart Broken (It was a mutual thing, I guess, but by the time it happened I wasn't really too upset over it. I knew it was coming.)
050.  Went Over the Minutes on Your Cell Phone (LOL WHAT CELL PHONE)
051. [/] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation (Maybe?)
052.  Weapons (How is this a question???)
053.  Breath fire
054.  Had an Abortion. (I'M LIKE 12)
055. [x] Done something you've Regretted (I'm sure I'll think of something.)
056.  Broke a Promise
057. [x] Kept a Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy (ALL DAY EVERY DAY)
059.  Met Someone Who Changed Your Life (In the past I have, but that was a long while ago.)
060.  Pretended To Be Sick
061.  Left The Country.
062. [/] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it. (Does taking chemistry count? I was so afraid and bias against it from hearing kids groan about it so much, but it's actually one of my best subjects.)
063. [x] Cried Over The Silliest Thing. (I cry a LOT, and I'm sure it's been over little things before.)
064. [/] Ran a Mile (I had to run a half-mile in gym every day. It sucked, but I did it.)
065. [x] Went To the Beach
066.  Stayed Single (I only became single just a few months ago.)
067. Eating: Nothing
068. Drinking: Also nothing, but perhaps I should, since my head hurts.
069. Getting Ready To: Go to ballet
070. Listening To: My sister play a video game
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today: I tried to go to the park today with a very cute boy, but my dad wouldn't let me, as I've been a little unwell for the past few days. Hopefully tomorrow, though.
072. Waiting For: DEATH.
073. Want Kids: Yes!! I love babies and small children c:
074. Want To Get Married: If someone will put up with me for that long, ahaha
075. Careers in mind: I would like to be an illustrator, kinda like character development.
WHICH IS BETTER ON THE OPPOSITE SEX:
076. Lips or Eyes: Eyes. Lips, to me, don't really matter all that much.
077. Shorter or Taller: Taller, but because I'm nearly legally defined as a midget, that's not very hard.
078. Romantic or Spontaneous: A little bit of both!
079. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: ...Arms? I don't really pay attention to these things.
080. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive, I guess?
081. Hook-up Or Relationship: Relationship, jfc
082. Troublemaker or Hesitant: A litte bit of both, I guess.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts: For a few hours, yes.
084. Ran Away From Home: Nearly did about twice.
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense: Uhhhh I took pepper spray to the fair once because there was a guy who was very very creepy that kept following me and flirting with me. Note, I was 15. He was 25. He said "too bad you're too young" and I nearly cried.
86. Killed Somebody: Not yet. c:<
087. Broken Someone's Heart: Yep.
088. Been Arrested: No, and let's hope that I never do!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself: LOL NO
091. Miracles: Sure, why not.
092. Love at First Sight: It depends on the situation.
093. Heaven: I think I do.
094. Santa Claus: I'm not 8 anymore guys
096. Magic: No.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now: I would like to know what happened to an old friend of mine, who I lost contact with a few years ago. I miss him and think about him a lot.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life: Definitely not.
099. Are You Happy With The Person You're With: I'm not with anyone at this very moment, but hopefully that will change soon c:
100. Post as 100 Truths and Tag five People: HOW ABOUT NO. But anyone is welcome to steal.
OKAY DONE BYE